The need for a laboratory voice in budgetary discussions has become more urgent recently, and “human-to-human relationships” are as critical as technical knowledge. So how does a public health laboratory raise its profile within the community? By telling a good story…over and over again.
In the summer issue of Lab Matters, our feature article examines how laboratories are sharing their value, one interview, photo or outreach moment at a time.
Here are just a few of this issue’s highlights:
- ARLN Regional Laboratories Host Inaugural Trainings on CRE and CRPA
- 15 Minutes with Jeffrey Engel
- With Assessments from Coast to Coast, L-SIP Increases Impact
- Understanding Pesticide Testing Interfaces Between Laboratories and the US EPA
- Florida Responds to the Challenge of Zika Surge Testing
- Welcome to the Coolest PHL in America
- All About Allegheny: A County PHL Grows Bigger, Better
The post New Lab Matters: Sharing the value of public health laboratories appeared first on APHL Lab Blog.